Get access to 60 minutes of dedicated specialist assistance below:
Consulting Terms & Conditions
1) These services are provided by Helvellyn Limited. Our registered office is 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ. Our company registration number is 06977757, registered in England.
2) You are purchasing a set amount of time for Helvellyn Limited to give you one-to-one assistance. We will dedicate this time completely to you and track the time we spend helping you using a desktop application which logs our work activity.
3) This payment is non-refundable. You are booking an amount of Helvellyn Limited’s time, which cannot be re-imbursed. For this reason, once we have dedicated our time to you, no refunds are available. By continuing with your purchase you expressly agree to this condition.
4) Hevellyn Limited will act upon your instructions and assist you to the best of our ability. We will not be held liable or provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information we supply to you for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5) Helvellyn Limited may be willing to re-imburse a proportion of our fees in exchange for an honest review and/or testimonial from you regarding our consulting services. If you are interested in this please ask us for more details after we have helped you achieve your goal.
6) Helvellyn Limited will create an invoice for each payment made to us using the information provided to us by you. In order to reduce administration time, we will not send the invoice to you unless you ask us to do so. If you have any specific requirements (for example you wish our invoice to be made out in the name of a company) please let us know so that we can enter the correct details first time.
7) Your use of our services and any dispute arising out of such use of our services is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.